Thursday 11 August 2011

Changing cookies

Not the chocolate chip variety, but the Internet variety. I want to find out the number of visitors to my blog, but not including my own trips to the miscellany.

I think I may have succeeded in doing this, thanks to directions from someone much more clever than I,  whom I found on the help board!

What gratified me was that I was able to follow his directions and make the necessary changes all by myself . No IT guy from the seventh floor was called to make the changes in these settings, as would have happened had I been at work.

Retirement imposes new levels of self-sufficiency. I hope this new-found skill works out.

Now I will just cross my fingers that the truly amazing (well, 114 seemed amazing to me) number of hits I got last month weren't all mine!

1 comment: